The ideal corporate solution for Windows networks. translate pro netzwerk enhances the efficiency of your translation processes. This easy to use solution provides a management system for centralized or decentralized access to your company’s terminology standards and translation data. translate pro netzwerk can be adapted flexibly to your network environment. Thanks to translate pro netzwerk, your translations become more professional while saving costs and time.
- easy installation and administration
- flexible use of translate pro netzwerk, online and offline
- export of user dictionary into the spellchecker of Microsoft Word
- central administration and maintenance of sentence archives and dictionaries
- automatic synchronization
- flexible and cost-effective licensing model
NEW Duden explanations for the German dictionary entries:
Information on pronunciation and hyphenation as well as complete definitions.
NEW Improved AutoLearn<word>:
AutoLearn<word> searches through the edited translation as well as entire sentence archives.
NEW Display of match percentage for translations taken from the sentence archive:
Get a quick estimate of how much post-processing will be necessary.
NEW Translation of PDF documents
NEW Sentence Archive Browser
- automatic learning of new word translations from sentence archives with AutoLearn<word>: new dictionary entries are displayed and can be added automatically or after editing to the user dictionary
- automatic integration of word alternatives with TranSelect® selection of suitable alternative and automatic substitution with grammatically correct alternative translation.
- Check inverse translation with TranslateDict™ to look up translations from the target text. IntelliDict® takes the context into account, displays the appropriate re-translation, and lets you add it to the dictionary as the re-translation.
- creation and administration of sentence archives and user dictionaries
- TM-exchange with TRADOS
- TranslateContext™ considers contextual knowledge and can auto-detect a subject area with AutoSense. Alternatively, you can choose the subject area manually.
- translate within Microsoft Office applications
- TranslateAssistant™ – professional scenario manager provides an overview of all relevant settings and valuable tips
- carefully maintained and contemporary vocabulary
- click & translate: translate directly in Windows applications
- translate webpages directly with translate web